Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bound for Mexico

Recent exhibit at Provenance Gallery
I am heading to San Miguel de Allende, Mexico for a long overdue adventure - the sites, the sounds, the people, the flavors, the art, and oh - those cobble stone streets. I've always wanted to tell a story and there's plenty to be told, right from our cozy casa in the colonial city of San Miguel. I'm used to writing a travel journal, but until now, it has just been for me. This time, I have decided to step it up - share my experiences and describe the things I find fascinating about this part of Mexico.  Best of all, I get to bring you along. So stay tuned for a look back at previous trips to Mexico (there have been a few), as I prepare to leave for San Miguel in January 2015. Viva Mexico!

If you want to follow along, please add your email to the "Follow by Email" tab to the right :) or follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cindy06340. Ole'.
La Parroquia and City Center

No comments:

Post a Comment